High Density Interconnect (HDI) Printed Circuit Boards
High density interconnect (HDI) printed circuit board utilizes the latest technology to increase the use of printed circuit board under the same or smaller area. This has driven major advances in mobile phones and computer products, resulting in revolutionary new products, which includes touch-screen computers and 4G communications and military applications, such as avionics and smart military equipment.
High density interconnect (HDI) printed circuit board is characterized by high density properties, including laser microholes, fine lines, and high performance thin materials. This increased density can support more functions per unit area. High density interconnect (HDI) printed circuit board with high technology contains multilayer stacked copper microholes (high level HDI printed circuit boards) that can be used to create more complex interconnections. These very complex structures provide the necessary wiring solutions for large lead count chips used in today's mobile devices and other high-tech products.
- July 25, 2019PCB is an indispensable component in electronic products, its demand is stable and will continue to grow with the improvement of technology level. PCB industry has become a global big business with an...view
- September 12, 2019The world's second-largest copper clad laminate (CCL) manufacturer, Shengyi Technology Co., Ltd. (SYTECH) based in Mainland China, has demanded a price increase of 5% or so for different materials sin...view
- December 1, 2018For LoRa technology, people in the industry will not be unfamiliar. It is also often compared to NB-IoT technology. As an emerging technology for low-power wide area networks (LPWANs), both technologi...view
- May 31, 2018For the design and manufacture of printed circuit board, we have the flexibility to combine experience and innovative skills to ensure a perfect response to various needs.Printed circuit board is the ...view
- April 25, 2019The global PCB industry will continue to grow in 2019. With the vigorous development of new applications such as 5G, automotive internet, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, etc., more market...view
- March 5, 2019Due to the Uncertainty in the External Environment, This Year's PCB Production Value is Estimated to Reach NT$ 611.1 BillionDue to the affection by the macro environmental factors such as the unknown ...view