Printed Circuit Board
For the design and manufacture of printed circuit board, we have the flexibility to combine experience and innovative skills to ensure a perfect response to various needs.
Printed circuit board is the basic component of manufacturing board card. Design and industry support are the additional value we offer our customers. Our products range from simple double panel to multi-layer panel, from professional application to functional security.We support and manage products through various forms : hard boards, soft boards, rigid-flex PCB, and high frequency applications. The production process is continuously monitored, including comprehensive tracking of processes and products.
The production procedures are certified according to customer industry standards, including: railways, pharmaceuticals, industrial automation, aerospace and defense.
The production line is equipped with the most advanced machines and equipment. They are the best in terms of precision and industrial automation, and the quality is also the best from sample to mass production.
Services and key features:
1. Standard planning design or collaborative design and development
2. Rapid prototyping
3. Duplicate production
4. FR4 laminated, high glass transition temperature, halogen free, relative leakage index >250V
5. Multi-layer mixed material, up to 24 layers
6. Printed circuit with copper and aluminum heat sinks
7. High-frequency special materials (PTFE, Rogers, RT/Duroid TM)
8. Control impedance
9. Blind Buried vias, laser perforation, high density interconnect
10. Certified microsection
11. Safety (SIL)
12. The treatment of ROHS chemical tin, chemical gold, lead-free hot air leveling
- December 1, 2018For LoRa technology, people in the industry will not be unfamiliar. It is also often compared to NB-IoT technology. As an emerging technology for low-power wide area networks (LPWANs), both technologi...view
- December 25, 2019The PCB (printed circuit board) industry accounts for the largest proportion in the global electronic components segment. With the deepening of research and development and the continuous upgrading of...view
- April 25, 2019The global PCB industry will continue to grow in 2019. With the vigorous development of new applications such as 5G, automotive internet, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, etc., more market...view
- February 25, 2020Novel coronavirus pneumonia exerts an inevitable impact on the economy, while its impact on local enterprises in Hubei Province, the first reported place of the epidemic, has attracted wide attention....view
- October 31, 2019EEFOCUS news on September 2nd . In the context of China-US trade war and the decline in cellphone sales, Taiwan Printed Circuit Association (TPCA) released data on the PCB industry in the first half o...view
- July 25, 2019PCB is an indispensable component in electronic products, its demand is stable and will continue to grow with the improvement of technology level. PCB industry has become a global big business with an...view